Gophers Undefeated

Doc Gopher

Reaction score
Given the fact that the Gophers have never lost a game in a peanut free environment,
will the U ban peanut sales at TCF?

The real solution is to buy me game and plane tickets for every weekend since the Gophers are 1-0 when I'm present.

It's only weird if it doesn't work. I think it would be crazy to ever allow peanuts into the stadium again. Quinoas for everyone.

They also haven't lost a game when tied or leading at halftime.

They also are undefeated on Aggievision.

I'm pretty sure they're undefeated when leading at the half in the Kill era. Also, I think they've yet to win a game where they've trailed at the half during the same period.

Gophers undefeated this year in games starting after 6:00 PM.

Here is the bad news for Nebraska. Gophers are undefeated against teams starting with "N" this year. Northwestern, Nevada-Las Vegas and New Mexico State found out the hard way.

So I'm reading that we need to play the game at night, in a peanut free environment, while being broadcast on AggieVision? Make it happen Teague!!

Gophers are undefeated in games where they score more points than the other team.

Gophers undefeated this year in games starting after 6:00 PM.

Here is the bad news for Nebraska. Gophers are undefeated against teams starting with "N" this year. Northwestern, Nevada-Las Vegas and New Mexico State found out the hard way.

LOL! That was a good one! :clap: :)

When the Gophers win this year, they tend to win 4 in row...

The Gophers are 4-0 when the Vikings lose, but 0-2 when they win or have a bye. Clearly the Vikings dragging the Gophers down is a real thing! We need them to keep losing or leave town!

Top Bottom