Gophers @ Sun Devils

Great another extremely talented underperforming team.
Not that polls mean anything in college hockey, but we’ve been a top 5 team all year long and still will be after this weekend. We went to a frozen four last year with a similar start. Let’s all settle down a bit. This isn’t the college hockey of 30 years ago, there’s a lot more parity now.

Close was shaky in that first game, should've gone with Barto in game two. He was excellent in that Michigan series.

After reading some comments here, I had to look to see if what I thought was true, is really true. Currently 1st place in the B1G, 2nd in the pairwise, and most likely 2nd in this weeks polls. Most teams are going to have clunkers this year, heck Denver got shut out by Omaha. Stuff happens, but we live in a society that looks at the glass half full these days.

After reading some comments here, I had to look to see if what I thought was true, is really true. Currently 1st place in the B1G, 2nd in the pairwise, and most likely 2nd in this weeks polls. Most teams are going to have clunkers this year, heck Denver got shut out by Omaha. Stuff happens, but we live in a society that looks at the glass half full these days.
Just the nature of fans. Heck Ohio state fans are taking about firing Ryan Day for an 11-1 season.

Top Bottom