Gophers signed so far

calminnfan

Reaction score
Weber -Denver
Willis - NYJ
Alford - Cleveland
Hoese - errrrrrrrrrrr GB

Did I miss anyone?

Congrats to those guys, nice to see that their hardwork paid off. Im sure Willis is very happy since he is from NY.

So what does it mean for these guys as far compensation and what they are obligated to right now? Do they get paid while they are at training camp? Did any of these guys sign a contract yet?

Also, is there a limit on the number of guys a team can have entering training camp?

So what does it mean for these guys as far compensation and what they are obligated to right now? Do they get paid while they are at training camp? Did any of these guys sign a contract yet?

Also, is there a limit on the number of guys a team can have entering training camp?

a team can have 90 players in training camp. that not a joke either. that is part of the new CBA. once the regular season come, it down to 53.

Jeff Wills

I thought I heard on the radio that NFL teams can have 90 players in training camp

Any player in camp or at an official practice is under contract. I think even players who are "worked out" get some sort of compensation.

Denver is a great fit for Weber. I bet he makes the roster. Orton will be traded. That leaves Tebow and Quinn in front of him.

Top Bottom