Gophers receive a commitment from Annandale, Minn. OT Logan Purcell

I heard a cardiologist on radio once discribe two foods as the perfect heart attack causing foods: potato chips and real ice cream. Just saying.

You are spoiling my fun! ?

We had an OL visitor from Edgerton. Never heard of it. They play 9-man, I guess.

It’s great that these rural kids are getting a look, even though their competition isn’t good at all.

Makes me very sad you have never heard of Edgerton. The Flying Dutchmen's 1960 State hoops championship back in a one class tourney arguably the greatest underdog story in Minnesota sports history.

He is going to be a Superstar and he is staying home. Watching his tape and the way he can always move around and thru people with that speed and size. Add 75 LBS of muscle to that frame. I can see him now.... Superstar Purcell

per KSTP:

"We're definitely grateful to have a season. Before when it was canceled, we were so down, hoping the spring season would go well, but I'm as grateful as I can be," said Logan Purcell, Annandale senior OL/DL.

Purcell is a Gophers commit that is looking forward to playing for the hometown school and coach P.J. Fleck.

"I'm a Minnesota boy through and through for sure. I grew up watching the Gophers. P.J. (Fleck) is a great guy. Everyone you talk to loves his energy. Every time I talk to him I ask him, 'How many shots of espresso do you put in your coffee?' I love his energy and the surrounding community. I always wanted to go to the "U" and be a Golden Gopher," Purcell added.

Go Gophers!!

per KSTP:

"We're definitely grateful to have a season. Before when it was canceled, we were so down, hoping the spring season would go well, but I'm as grateful as I can be," said Logan Purcell, Annandale senior OL/DL.

Purcell is a Gophers commit that is looking forward to playing for the hometown school and coach P.J. Fleck.

"I'm a Minnesota boy through and through for sure. I grew up watching the Gophers. P.J. (Fleck) is a great guy. Everyone you talk to loves his energy. Every time I talk to him I ask him, 'How many shots of espresso do you put in your coffee?' I love his energy and the surrounding community. I always wanted to go to the "U" and be a Golden Gopher," Purcell added.

Go Gophers!!

I love these quotes from Purcell. I want kids who want be here and take price in the school they are representing. Even better if he throws jokes at Fleck.

Is Purcell for sure a offensive lineman or could he be considered for defensive line too? He seems like he is good at rushing the passer, and playing defense. (I know competition is light, but he flashed ability to play in space) that and he seems quick for such a tall dude.

Top Bottom