Gophers/Penn State Primetime on ABC

The waaaaay too far out long term forecast for the game is a high of 52, which would mean game time temps of mid-40s.

I have to think a road win against a ranked team would mean Gophs get ranked going into Happy Valley.

I can't remember the last time we played in that time slot on ABC. We've played ABC early and 2nd windows. Night games I remember have been on FOX, FS1, ESPN/2, BTN, CBSSN? Anyone know?

I can't remember the last time we played in that time slot on ABC. We've played ABC early and 2nd windows. Night games I remember have been on FOX, FS1, ESPN/2, BTN, CBSSN? Anyone know?
Michigan game in 2020 (Home)
Ohio State in 2010 (Home) & 2015 (Away).

All Prime Time on ABC.

Michigan game in 2020 (Home)
Ohio State in 2010 (Home) & 2015 (Away).

All Prime Time on ABC.
Oh duh, 2020. But no fans so not really the same. I've blacked out most things from that year, not just football.

Are we wearing gold or maroon as visitors?

I think maroon (darker) will stick out more in a white sea, no?

The athletic department need to pick for us!

Maroon or gold?

Maroon or gold?
I like the maroon idea personally.

I'm so unbelievably jacked to attend this game! See you in gold, fellow Gophers!

Maroon or gold?
Only the fans wear white. The players wear their standard blue jerseys and white pants. Here's what we're wearing:

FeuE8c4WYAMXWvX

Only the fans wear white. The players wear their standard blue jerseys and white pants. Here's what we're wearing:

FeuE8c4WYAMXWvX
No, no, no….I’m referring to us Gopher fans as to which color we should wear to ruin their “white out”! We certainly ain’t wearing white to aid their “white out”

What we fans that will be there should wear NOT what our players should wear.

FeuE8c4WYAMXWvX

That's not a uniform announcement. They posted the same thing before MSU

I’m wearing Maroon on account of I don’t own or want to own a gold hoodie. Gold is my t shirt color of choice.

In the PSU thread lots want to wear gold but my family and I will be wearing mainly Maroon.

Top Bottom