Gophers @ OSU gametime announced

Good, maybe osu will still be hungover from their homecoming parties and we can steal a win :)

Homecoming against Purdue is at 11 a.m. Not sure if that is new news or not.

Normally, I like the late afternoon/evening games, but there are two exceptions to this:

9/19 - Cal - I hope this is an 11:00 of (9:00 Pacific Time) game because I think that would give us a little advantage;

10/3: Wisconsin - I hope this is either an 11:00 or a 2:30 game because the Twin Cities Marathon is the next day and I don't want to be up too late. Last year's game was an 11:00'er versus IU the day before the race and that worked out okay. In 2010 the race is during an away weekend (awesome!).

Bummer, I really dislike the 11:00AM kick-off. That rules out tailgating for this guy, maybe the younger crowd here is up for that at 9:00 AM. This actually made my decision on getting the Washington Ave ramp versus the State Fairgrounds.

Bummer, I really dislike the 11:00AM kick-off. That rules out tailgating for this guy, maybe the younger crowd here is up for that at 9:00 AM. This actually made my decision on getting the Washington Ave ramp versus the State Fairgrounds.

9am? I'll be out there by 7 making my breakfast burritos.

I'm sure Al's breakfast in Dinkeytown is going to be packed on these 11 AM game days.

I'm sure Al's breakfast in Dinkeytown is going to be packed on these 11 AM game days.
I wonder how many people they will serve between 6am when they open and 11 am for kickoff on a gameday? I am betting it will be jam packed with alumni.

Open at 6am and game at 11am = 5 hours.
5 hours = 300 minutes x 14 seats = 4200 minutes total seating time

100 people = 42 minutes to eat
140 people = 30 minutes to eat
That's a lot of eggs and pancakes!

Top Bottom