Gophers on their way to 12-0!!!

Schnauzer

Pretty Sure You are Wrong
Reaction score
The dream is alive.

Either that or I am THAT drunk after watching this %$#&^%@@ for four hours.

Ironically this is the first time since Ricky Fogge was QB that the team hit 30 (or whatever)!

The dream is alive.

Either that or I am THAT drunk after watching this %$#&^%@@ for four hours.

Ironically this is the first time since Ricky Fogge was QB that the team hit 30 (or whatever)!

I hate common man, but either your on something or onto something

I hate common man, but either your on something or onto something

Agreed. That show takes satire, rubs it in satire, and then barely discusses sports. I think if Dan Cole were to cool it on the nonsense, his show could certainly pass Barrerio as the best show on the station. I really don't think he knows little about sports. Instead, I think he just gets too much satisfaction out of messing with listeners, proven by his on-air reading of hate mail.

This was a great win for a struggling team. Imagine if they lost and how that would've effected the players and Kill's second year. Now they do need to build confidence in subsequent games and score enough early so that Max and other future starters get game reps. Here's to blowing the doors off NH next week!

I have had another beer so I will return to say that when Northwestern had their first breakout year, they had that one loss against a very beatable team that left a forever "what might have been" later on as they gained steam, beat Notre Dame, and then rumbled through the Big 10.

This was the Gopher version of that game except it ended in a WIN. Clearly... 12-0 is within sight now.

Top Bottom