Gophers offer FCS All-American OL transfer in JD DiRenzo

99Gopher

Reaction score
Would JD DiRenzo go a long way in solidifying the Gopher Offensive line for next year?JD DiRenzo.jpg

#Gophers
He is already piling up the offers, such as Rutgers, Mississippi State, Maryland and Ole Miss to name a few.

Last edited:

Would be a great get at LT! Looks like Maryland, Rutgers, Ole Miss, WVU also in the mix

So you're saying we are a lock...😍
Obviously, nothing is certain until the signature is in place. However, as your little face shows, I think we are in good shape!

JD DiRenzo grew up in Hammonton, NJ, and went to Sacred Heart University in Fairfield CT.

I wonder if Rutgers has an inside track on this kid. Hammonton is under 1.5 hours from Rutgers University.

JD DiRenzo grew up in Hammonton, NJ, and went to Sacred Heart University in Fairfield CT.

I wonder if Rutgers has an inside track on this kid. Hammonton is under 1.5 hours from Rutgers University.

We do know he doesn't look great in a red uniform. Far more stylish look for the young man in a nice dark maroon with gold trim uniform.

He's from the 2017 recruiting class. So he must only have 1 year of eligibility remaining?

We do know he doesn't look great in a red uniform. Far more stylish look for the young man in a nice dark maroon with gold trim uniform.
Also make him look more svelte/aerodynamic

Hammonton NJ is known as "the blueberry capital of the world."

As far as Rutgers having the edge, well, If geography is a critical factor to a recruit we're not going to have the inside track most of the time. We have to compete on other dimensions.

Top Bottom