Gophers @ Notre Dame 2/12 & 2/13

stocker08

Reaction score
Didn't see a thread anywhere. Gophers currently holding the lead 1-0 with 13:20 remaining in the game.

GO GOPHERS!

And...as a Huskies fan as well....they are currently tied up with Miami (OH) 2-2. We've discussed their issues with dropping games against lesser opponents....specifically Western Michigan who has given them problems in the past few weeks. Go figure....WMU busted up UMD tonight 4-0. The hell did they come from?

Woo! 2-0 with about four minutes left to play.

Sweep likely needed to win regular season title. Good to start with a shutout

Indeed a huge win tonight. Hopefully we can look at last weekend like it was simply a blip.

Didn't get to catch much of it due to work commitments. In fact, I only saw the last four minutes and change. I'll take a nice and tidy 3-0 shut out on the road any day.

Gophs looking like they’ll sweep. Wisconsin drops their first to Michigan. Would be nice to get the points lead back to where it was

Notre Dame is not a tournament team like uw and UM, but two 3-0 shutouts away against a decent team is a solid start to the end of season run.

Good response and some help from the Wolverines today was nice.

Will Ryan Johnson go down as the greatest Gopher to never score a goal in the maroon and gold?

It'll be interesting to see how the final few weeks go. A two point lead after the weekend provides for almost zero slipups. Gophers get Michigan State and Michigan at home, and go to Penn State. Wisconsin gets ND and OSU at home, and then finish up at MSU.

I'm not sure which schedule I'd prefer....but if the Gophers play the way we think they should....there's no reason that they can't go 5-1 or 6-0 and grab the regular season title.

Prefer uw's schedule 100%.

ND is a tier below Michigan. OSU blows. Both play MSU.

5-1 will probably be enough but that's not a guarantee as uw could easily go 6-0.

5-1 record last 6 wins title and 4-2 for a share. Go Gophers!

5-1 record last 6 wins title and 4-2 for a share. Go Gophers!
uw has an extra point so 4-2 probably wouldn't be a share.

I'd say 5-1 gives a ~55% chance of a title as this moment. If Notre Dame can steal a win this weekend that number goes up.

Top Bottom