Gophers Mission Belts

gall0249

Reaction score
For any Gophers fans that are also fans of Shark Tank, Mission Belts released a line of NCAA belts. You can get a Gophers belt in maroon, yellow/gold, white (which everyone on here will hate...) and black (which everyone will also hate). You only need to get one complete belt as the buckle can be removed and used with other leather straps. I have 2 Mission Belts and really like them. I'm not affiliated with Mission, just enjoy the product.

http://missionbelt.com/collections/ncaa/products/minnesota-belt

Those are some classy looking U of M belts. Me likey.

Those look great. Was this company featured on Shark Tank?

Anywho..........$55? That is too much for a belt.

They were featured on Shark Tank
[video]http://abc.go.com/shows/shark-tank/episode-guide/season-04/422-episode-422[/video]
Christmas is coming. This belt is on my list.

Those look great. Was this company featured on Shark Tank?

Anywho..........$55? That is too much for a belt.

Not really. Have seen other high quality belts selling for much more than $55 dollars. These look to be high quality and well made. Much better craftsmanship than a cheaper belt one will find at Target, Wal-Mart, Kohl's, etc.

Yeah, $55 isn't expensive for a genuine leather belt. But if it is too much, use SharkTank10 for the discount code to get 10% off.

I ordered the maroon one yesterday.

Yeah, $55 isn't expensive for a genuine leather belt. But if it is too much, use SharkTank10 for the discount code to get 10% off.

I ordered the maroon one yesterday.

Just ordered the gold one...thanks for the discount code!

Just ordered the gold one...thanks for the discount code!

You're welcome. I wanted to get the yellow one but chickened out, thinking it's too aggressive for my dull personality. But it is really sharp looking.

You're welcome. I wanted to get the yellow one but chickened out, thinking it's too aggressive for my dull personality. But it is really sharp looking.

"yellow"?! seriously?!

are you an iowa or ga tech fan?

These are great. Just picked one up as well. Discount code much obliged. Had to go with our trademark Maroon. An excellent addition to my gameday/sports wardrobe, which is really more impressive than clothes that I wear for any other event (work, formal, etc.)

These are great. Just picked one up as well. Discount code much obliged. Had to go with our trademark Maroon. An excellent addition to my gameday/sports wardrobe, which is really more impressive than clothes that I wear for any other event (work, formal, etc.)

I may have to purchase a belt! Would go nicely with my maroon gameday khakis! Linky below:

http://us.dockers.com/product/index.jsp?productId=21624966&cp=3969149.33560236&ab=gameday_LeftNav_bigten_Minnesota_08082013&parentPage=family&ab=

Maroon gameday khakis? Impressive.
That gold belt would go perfect with those.

Maroon Bandana, Gold T-shirt, gold belt, maroon pants. I can see this thread becoming as good as the uniform combo thread.

Maroon Bandana, Gold T-shirt, gold belt, maroon pants. I can see this thread becoming as good as the uniform combo thread.

I eagerly look forward to that. Maroon or Gold underwear?

Warning on the maroon gameday khakis, they're a bit more red than I'd like. I have a pair and they seem a bit bright to be maroon. Still like them, just be forewarned that you may not get the deep maroon you're looking for.

fseaOJn.jpg

Darn they don't come in tall. I guess I have to stick with my Zubas

Thanks for the tip. Those college game day Minnesota dockers actually look really cool. If you click on the link below you can see that the inside waist of them actually has "Ski-U-Mah" emblazoned on it and then the classic block "M" is embroidered above the back right pocket.

Btw - Looks like you can also get the same in docker shorts instead of pants.

http://us.dockers.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=33560236&cp=3969149

Minnesota.jpg

I was messing around online today and at Adidas.com you can custom make your own shoes. The "maroon" looks too red but might be something people are into for $85.

You can do that with Nike as well. Some of the styles look pretty cool, but can get spendy too

Warning on the maroon gameday khakis, they're a bit more red than I'd like. I have a pair and they seem a bit bright to be maroon. Still like them, just be forewarned that you may not get the deep maroon you're looking for.

fseaOJn.jpg

Wash them immediately in hot water with no soap, and they will be maroon.

How do I know? I washed red t-shirt in my college dorm washers with white undies, I ended up with maroon t-shirt and pink undies.

The pink undies were a popular item. :)

I was messing around online today and at Adidas.com you can custom make your own shoes. The "maroon" looks too red but might be something people are into for $85.

I picked up some maroon and gold Adidas Sambas this summer, mostly maroon with the 3 stripes gold and the back of the shoe gold. The Adidas outlet stores may still have them in stock. They weren't any more expensive than a regular pair.

Thanks for the tip. Those college game day Minnesota dockers actually look really cool. If you click on the link below you can see that the inside waist of them actually has "Ski-U-Mah" emblazoned on it and then the classic block "M" is embroidered above the back right pocket.

Btw - Looks like you can also get the same in docker shorts instead of pants.

http://us.dockers.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=33560236&cp=3969149

Minnesota.jpg

I here you on the shorts! They did not have those availabel for sale when I purchased my Game Day Khakis, I may have to get some for next year!

eastbay has really nice maroon and white addidas shoes for $84

Bump

The Dockers are majorly discounted for "pre-black Friday sale"

Christmas is coming Gopher Fans might need to pick up a pair of shorts to wear in Orlando or Miami!

Bump

The Dockers are majorly discounted for "pre-black Friday sale"

Christmas is coming Gopher Fans might need to pick up a pair of shorts to wear in Orlando or Miami!

Thanks for this! Think I am gonna use your suggestions and grab a pair of maroon shorts! :cool:

Top Bottom