Gophers-Michigan Game Thread

I like Rodney posting up smaller guys. I would bet his wingspan is over 7'

I like Rodney on the bench right now. Anyone who isn't a center who has absolutely no outside shooting ability who can't play defense should not be on the floor

Let's keep it within 3-5 points before half and overpower them in the 2nd half

If he had an inside game or could score with his back to the basket I'd love him posting up guys

If he had an inside game or could score with his back to the basket I'd love him posting up guys

I brought it up after the one post bucket he had. I don't think he's ever put in those opportunities. I do feel your frustration though...

The team we had on the floor there right at the end of the half: Ahanmisi, Hoff, Williams, Iverson and Sampson had MUCH better spacing. That allowed our bigs to operate under the bucket and it's what got Ahanmisi his open look. Nice little spurt there.

lol yeah. Well after being down by nine you gotta be happy with that effort. Michigan really does live and die by the three though

20 of 31 of our points in the paint bodes well for us since we can't shoot from outside. If Nolen can't play in the 2nd half, Mav and Chip are going to have to grow up fast if we want to pull out a win.

The first 5 minutes of the 2nd Half are crucial for the Gophers. Start strong, boys!

Listening to radio (Michigan station at that...). Maverick has the two early fouls, but how does he look filling in for Al on point?

Mbakwe not in, Ray....Nolen out the rest of the way and Mav just hit a big 3!!!

Top Bottom