Gophers men must do heavy lifting to avoid bottom-four seed in Big Ten tournament

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per Greder:

Since the Big Ten men’s basketball tournament expanded to 14 programs in 2015, the Gophers have finished in the bottom quartet of teams in five of the seven total postseasons.

This year’s Minnesota squad is forecast to continue that trend.

Go Gophers!!

Four wins and they can avoid it, win the next two, split one of IU and Wisconsin. Split the last two at Maryland and NW, tough task, but not impossible

Four wins and they can avoid it, win the next two, split one of IU and Wisconsin. Split the last two at Maryland and NW, tough task, but not impossible
It's doable, but now I've got my hopes up. Oy!

Not sure 4 wins does it.
Penn state has to lose out to avoid a tie with them (no idea how ties would break). They get Nebraska and northwestern at home.

I now see the post was pre tip off

Not sure 4 wins does it.
Penn state has to lose out to avoid a tie with them (no idea how ties would break). They get Nebraska and northwestern at home.

I now see the post was pre tip off
Don't think they're getting four wins now anyways. I would set the O/U at 1.5 TBH after yesterday

No chance now. Not that I expected otherwise.

Top Bottom