Gophers looking at Andre Ingram, from Butler CC

Random semi-related notes...

- Another kid on the team is Elliot Eliason's partner in crime from high school, Zac Bargen. Big (6'5"ish) guard that can shoot from distance (39% I think this year at Butler CC). For Chadron, it was mostly Eliason and Bargen that did the scoring.

- The head coach of Butler CC is Mike Bargen... who would be.. I guess Zac's cousin. Mike played at Marquette.. was there for awhile while I was.. Mike is young.. probably 34ish, but has been coaching at Butler for several years.

- Mike's dad / Zac's uncle Gary is the Assoc Athletic Director for Compliance at new Big Ten member school Nebraska.. had been an assistant coach for the Cornhuskers bball team for years.. and also a head coach at Hutchinson CC, who has a nice little program. Guy has to be around 70 years old... lots of basketball in the Bargen family. I think Zac's dad is still the coach at a small college in Chadron as well...

Not to ask a stupid question but the more I see of recruits the more I wonder who isn't coming back next year.

Do we know who or who isn't coming back next year?

this feels like a big reach for me but we'll see where it goes.

Top Bottom