Gophers lead NCAA in Covid-19 cases

Wish we knew how many of the #1 ranked hockey team have already had it.

Other teams fear us! In all seriousness, my guess is that some teams out there have a don’t tell, don’t ask informal policy. Can’t report a case of Covid if you don’t know...

Other teams fear us! In all seriousness, my guess is that some teams out there have a don’t tell, don’t ask informal policy. Can’t report a case of Covid if you don’t know...

May be a B.S. headline in the O.P. The article itself acknowledges that.

College Sports Has Reported at Least 6,629 Virus Cases. There Are Many More.

The N.C.A.A. does not track coronavirus cases, but a New York Times analysis shows the pandemic’s toll across college athletics. Many universities have kept their case counts from the public.

"The actual tally of cases is assuredly far larger than what is shown by The Times’s count, the most comprehensive public measure of the virus in college sports. The Times was able to gather complete data for just 78 of the 130 universities in the National Collegiate Athletic Association’s Football Bowl Subdivision, the top level of college football. Some of those schools released the pandemic statistics only in response to requests filed under public records laws."

How will Fleck use this in recruiting?

How will Fleck use this in recruiting?
While your high school teammates and coaches are implicitly letting you know you shouldn’t be truthful and honest about health during a global crisis, you can be sure we are going to look out for others’ health and safety as our number one priority

While your high school teammates and coaches are implicitly letting you know you shouldn’t be truthful and honest about health during a global crisis, you can be sure we are going to look out for others’ health and safety as our number one priority
What politician do you write for?

So, in this state of bad health, instead of playing Michigan State or Maryland again (and winning this time) we get to be Wisconsin's breakfast Saturday in Madison because Alvarez bullies the new Commissioner into violating the crossover policy to please himself. Of course, the Gophers might play their game of the decade and win, but don't count on it.

So, in this state of bad health, instead of playing Michigan State or Maryland again (and winning this time) we get to be Wisconsin's breakfast Saturday in Madison because Alvarez bullies the new Commissioner into violating the crossover policy to please himself. Of course, the Gophers might play their game of the decade and win, but don't count on it.
If the gophers played their game of the decade they’d probably win by 30 considering Wisconsin’s offense is pretty putrid

Please point to the crossover policy being violated

This reminds of the guy who was moping around the board last year after it was announced we'd be playing Auburn last year, because we were absolutely going to get crushed by the big bad SEC team. We could never hope to keep up with them, and ending the season on a guaranteed demoralizing defeat would put a damper on the other 10 games we won.

Wisconsin is 2-3 this year, and the line is currently 11.5 favoring Wisconsin. Nebraska was favored against us by 9.5 at game time this past Saturday I believe. We have a shot.

Yeah I I think you are onto something.

Top Bottom