Gophers land George Washington transfer Jamison Battle

PeterMac05

Reaction score
Gophers land first recruit of the year and the Ben Johnson era has officially begun! Battle averaged 17 last year at George Washington as a sophomore. Battle, a former Delasalle Crusader comes home, and should create an immediate impact as a sophomore next year.

Gophers land first recruit of the year and the Ben Johnson era has officially begun! Battle averaged 17 last year at George Washington as a sophomore. Battle, a former Delasalle Crusader comes home, and should create an immediate impact as a sophomore next year.
Will he have 3 years to play here with COVID or only 2?

Nice! No Hurlburdt to get the Monday sweep though!

I’ll take the wing!

Tre Williams departure forgotten now?

No defense. Decent offense.

Good bench player on a good team. Ok starter on a bad team.

He's worth it under the circumstances.
Battle? Started all 15 games he played in. Averaged 36 minutes.

Sorry my friend. Misinterpreted what you were saying. My excitement got the best of me. My apologies.

Gonna go with Ish.
It better be Ish or a comparable guard. We don't need Fox. All that's going to do is cause another player to transfer or one of LOI signees to ask for a release. Guards, guards, guards from here on out, Ben!

Anyway this is great news. They've been starting to announce a lot of transfer destinations and I was getting a little antsy about when we were getting our first one.

I’m happy to have Battle. Reliable experienced player. Provides some things. Gabe must know him pretty well.

Top Bottom