Gophers kicking recruit is big on potential w/ 6-5, 270 kicker, Ryan Santoso

Thanks GL for the link, I like how it's written, Joe C. has potential.

The tapatalk app does a nice job at truncation.
"Gophers kicking recruit is big on pot..."

Thanks GL for the link, I like how it's written, Joe C. has potential.

I've heard nothing but good things about him - think he's going to do a great job, like Phil Miller did!

Not sure what this even means? Going to the NFL? Because he'll get kicked off the team? Fail? Not be good enough?

It looks like he's a fan of content instead of trolling people with nonsense, he's in the wrong town to be a journalist.

Think he meant Joe C not the kicker.....:cool:

I assumed that also, but that is the difficulty of making a message clear when only a pronoun is used to reference a person. But it was easier to type "him" instead of "Joe". :)

They are going to try to switch his kicking technique and gonna make him lose weight, just the way the U is

Per Kohl's rankings for kickers:

Ryan is the biggest elite k/p at any level of football, 6'5 265 lbs, great natural rhythm on FG, hits a great ball off the ground, huge FG range, hit 80 yard ko at Kohl's training camps, hit 5.0 hang-times on his punts at a recent Kohl's camp, needs to get more flexible to maximize KO and punts, FG off the ground are BCS level, ball jumps off his foot, won Scholarship Camp in KO, won a KO against Butker to grab final spot to the UA All-American Game

Butker was #2 on Kohl's rankings and #10 on Rivals (earning him 3 stars).

2 questions.

1. When is the last time we had the same person as the kicker AND punter?...not in an emergency situation.

2. If flexibility is his biggest issue, does he RS to work on strength/flexibility and let Hawthorne kick?

1. Guessing Rhys Lloyd
2. I don't know - out of my realm of expertise

Top Bottom