Gophers/Kentucky Series

IronRanger91

Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the Gophers playing a home and home series with Kentucky in 2017 and 2018?

No, have you? I'd be kind of surprised if they schedule it considering they already have a home and home scheduled with Oregon State those two years. Unless they want to replace Oregon St. with Kentucky.

Haven't heard anything about that either. Like jaymil said, they do have Oregon St. those years, so, unless they are doing a replacement job, this won't happen.

I looked on the Gophersports website in the comments on the story of the new Big 10 schedule and someone mentioned it. I was as surprised as you. But they do have open dates both years.

Interesting. Kentucky doesn't seem to have any Non-Conference games scheduled for those years.

Oregon state and Kentucky in the non conference would certainly be an upgrade.. would love to see them added

Haven't heard anything about that either. Like jaymil said, they do have Oregon St. those years, so, unless they are doing a replacement job, this won't happen.
Well, we have both TCU & Colorado St in 2015, so maybe. CSU isn't BCS but could probably hang with UK.

Is there anything more to this than just in a comments section?

Well, we have both TCU & Colorado St in 2015, so maybe. CSU isn't BCS but could probably hang with UK.

Is there anything more to this than just in a comments section?

On GH there is always more to anything than just in the comments. I heard that from a reliable source.

I can't wait to go out to Ft Collins in 2015. My brother-in-law is a CSU alum. Free place to stay!

Top Bottom