Gophers @ Iowa on ESPN2

Dr.Don

Reaction score
I just looked ahead on ESPN.com to Thursdays schedule, it shows game time is 6:05 CST on ESPN2. I hope that is accurate. GO GOPHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's accurate. I'll be the only person in New Orleans watching ESPN2 instead of the BCS Title Game.

Awesome, Jike. Thanks for verifying my post. I'll probably be 1 of only 5,000 here in Fargo/Moorhead watching the Gophers. Dr.Don

Art, I did NOT know that, so excuuuuusssssssee me for being uninformed.

I'm in Tempe for work any Gopher bars in the area at all?

I'm in Tempe for work any Gopher bars in the area at all?

Try the Tavern on Mill - Gopher fans packed the place at 9:30 a.m. New Year's Eve to watch the Michigan State game before heading over to the Insight Bowl, they're fond of Minnesotans. Here's a pic of the crowd for that game, it doesn't even show how crowded things were in the front bar area and out on the patio:

P1010211.jpg

2nd option

And if the Tavern on Mill isn't showing ESPN2, feel free to head over to Babe's on Scottsdale Rd.

Regardless of what is on TV, you won't be disappointed. I promise.

Try the Tavern on Mill - Gopher fans packed the place at 9:30 a.m. New Year's Eve to watch the Michigan State game before heading over to the Insight Bowl, they're fond of Minnesotans. Here's a pic of the crowd for that game, it doesn't even show how crowded things were in the front bar area and out on the patio:

P1010211.jpg

I think it has to do with the colors. My brother-in-law is a U of A grad, and I'm trying like hell to cure his aversion to maroon & gold.

ESPN Classic is getting in the spirit of Gophers-Hawkeyes by showing 1998 MN@IA and 2000 BTT games tomorrow.

Gophers-Iowa is opposite the FB title game. What a shame.

Not really.

Gopher game tips at 6:05.

BCS game comes on air @ 7. After all the talking heads have their time and national anthem, etc, kick won't be till close to 7:30ish I bet.

Gopher game should be over between 7:45-8:00 I would assume.

Either you miss the last 7 minutes of the Gopher game, the first 5 minutes of the BCS game, or picture in picture it for half an hour...

It is a shame, no doubt

I feel bad for the Florida and Oklahoma fans.

I guess that makes me #4 :)
Seems to be a decent amount of people here from the Fargo/Moorhead area. Any particular places people go to watch the games up here? I usually watch them at home or at work.

Once again it's being shown on ESPN2-HD but not in HD.

Top Bottom