Gophers ICED OUT uniforms against Michigan

If you are obsessed with what the uniforms look like, then you aren't interested in football; you're interested in fashion.
There are two things that I always thought 'back in the day' when I played - "If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good." I don't get into the multiple uniform combinations but I don't hate it also.

Side note, my son is 8 years old. He asks me every Wednesday or Thursday what color uniform the Gophers are going to wear. Clearly a different generation... I can't imagine there was ever a time 30-35 years ago when I asked my dad that same question.

There are two things that I always thought 'back in the day' when I played - "If you look good, you feel good. If you feel good, you play good." I don't get into the multiple uniform combinations but I don't hate it also.

Side note, my son is 8 years old. He asks me every Wednesday or Thursday what color uniform the Gophers are going to wear. Clearly a different generation... I can't imagine there was ever a time 30-35 years ago when I asked my dad that same question.
35 years ago they were lucky to have two colors of pants. It wasn't a question because there wasn't a question.

So should just abandon the school colors? It is what every new fashion combination is about.

So should just abandon the school colors? It is what every new fashion combination is about.
I think pretty much every school - high school and college - around has adopted black as an unofficial school color. They may not have black jerseys but have sweatshirts, t-shirts, that are black.

Top Bottom