Gophers ICED OUT uniforms against Michigan

My grandpa had a saying when I was a little shit playing baseball. "If you can't be a ballplayer might as well look like a ballplayer."
Joking. These are pretty sweet. Clean and sharp.

Wow, super cool. Better to have sweet uniforms than a competitive effort for sure. I was thinkig though that we are maroon and gold right

There are, I believe, 18 teams in the B1G nowadays. How many of those 18 B1G teams are "competitive" (your word) vs Michigan?

I want all mustard yellow unis with black hightop cleats for every player. :LOL:

Wow, super cool. Better to have sweet uniforms than a competitive effort for sure. I was thinkig though that we are maroon and gold right
If you are obsessed with what the uniforms look like, then you aren't interested in football; you're interested in fashion.

"Icy Whites" used to just be the boring road unis teams had to wear because of the rules.

There are a couple exceptions to this, like the Bengals Siberian tiger look, or even the Vikings where they swap gold for silver.

But mostly, it looks like a typical road uniform and would look better with maroon pants.

Glad to see the Gophers still have Goldy decals besides the block M.

Also in the camp that prefers maroon pants on the road uniform but for an all white look these are pretty good.

In general it seems like the uniforms have been pretty popular with the board this year.

My grandpa had a saying when I was a little shit playing baseball. "If you can't be a ballplayer might as well look like a ballplayer."
Joking. These are pretty sweet. Clean and sharp.
Current travel baseball coach here, and my line is "$400 bat won't fix a $40 swing"

Top Bottom