Gophers have sold out their allotment of 3,000 tickets for Saturday's game and have asked Colorado officials for more tickets.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
per STrib:

An athletic department spokesman said the Gophers have sold out their allotment of 3,000 tickets for Saturday's game and have asked Colorado officials for more. Saturday's game will mark the first time the Gophers played in Boulder since 1991. The Buffaloes lead the series 3-0.

Go Gophers!!

So that's how Shitbraska keeps their sellout streak alive. Opposing teams buy all the tickets..........

I know, I'm joking. I know businesses buy major amounts of their tickets. I just can't refuse a crack at them.

Kind of a short notice I would think for some fans. Fans all over the stadium for this game!

Well I think we're a little spoiled with the fact that the bank is like ... modern / doesn't have porta potties in the concourse and etc...
I was truly surprised that UW and Purdue didn't make the list -- when I become wistful for the history of the brickhouse I think about the bathrooms and the expansive concourse

Tennessee must be truly awful to beat Nebraska for last on that list. I remember hiking down ~70 rows from the Gopher section just to be met by another line that lasted all through halftime and halfway through the 3rd to get in the bathroom in 2016..
F that. Piss in a cup

Top Bottom