Gophers got 11 points in the USA today poll!

They will get a good chunk of those with a win over Iowa. Not all 87, but a good chunk! Keep it up, Gophers!

And Wisconsin actually moved up a spot to # 23. Not exactly a ringing endorsement of the coaches poll.

We'll need to go 6-0 to get ranked. Which is fine by me. With how Iowa has looked, I won't "buy" a 5-0 Gopher team as T25... as much as I want to.

More surprising to me is the fact that Northwestern missed the top 25 by 2 points, and they should handle Indiana easily next week. There could be a lot of hype going into our homecoming game, especially if we play like we are capable of in Iowa City.

More surprising to me is the fact that Northwestern missed the top 25 by 2 points, and they should handle Indiana easily next week. There could be a lot of hype going into our homecoming game, especially if we play like we are capable of in Iowa City.

Well said. Honestly, NW should be ranked with the way they've played. Two undefeated teams playing one another (assuming wins for the Gophers and Wildcats) week seven should garner some attention. Especially considering that these two teams were not expected to play this well.

GO GOPHERS!

Top Bottom