Gophers get worse as the season moves along.

akoch6767

Reaction score
Argue with me if you want. Sure, beating Indiana was awesome, but they can and never will win on the road with Tubby Smith at the helm. This team has always looked awful towards the end of the season, particularly. We can only hope that they play well in the B1G tourney. I just don't know about that though.

Argue with me if you want. Sure, beating Indiana was awesome, but they can and never will win on the road with Tubby Smith at the helm. This team has always looked awful towards the end of the season, particularly. We can only hope that they play well in the B1G tourney. I just don't know about that though.

Agree for the most part. We have played well in two tournaments (NIT last year and BTT a few years ago). Unfortunately they're not the important tournament.

This team could win 2 games in the ncaa and it would not change my mind about tubby. It is time.

This team could win 2 games in the ncaa and it would not change my mind about tubby. It is time.

If they win two NCAA games people will be lapping it up. A sweet sixteen weekend and he'll be loved again.

Top Bottom