Gophers game on Directv

gophersfan

Reaction score
never mind. the alt channel 610-1 just came back on.

Same with my cable. Fml

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What's with alt channel. I'm getting northwestern game on btn

They don't have it on the main BTN channel for Charter. And I don't get the other BTN channel... Got it up on BTN 2 Go but I hope they switch it over soon. I remember this happened last year with Charter as well and they didn't get it switched over until the first quarter was over... Pretty pathetic.

Comcast channel number?

Where's the game on Comcast? Alternate BTNs all showing Northwestern.

MN Gophers fans, it sounds like Big Ten Network is not carrying the Minnesota game on TV in Minnesota. http://BTN2Go.com is your backup

From Twitter.

Guess that only on some cable systems.

who s#@t the bed on that one???????? IDIOTS!!!!

Here is where fans can see the game on Saturday: DirecTV: 610-1, Dish Network: 405, AT&T U-Verse: 1694 or 694, and Comcast: BTN2Go (online only).

What is going on? I got Northwestern on BTN in NW Minnesota even though it shows the Gophers on my guide and I don't get the alternate channel.

BTN2Go isn't recognizing my cable log in either so that's out. Guess my day just freed up.

Anybody else having issues with their screen? It's like I'm only seeing the left 2/3 of the camera shot and it's only happening on this channel.

Comcast has had the Gophers on the guide all week on BTN. Looks like it's time to make a phone call and get a bill credit.

For xfinity there is standard def on 692 or online.

Arvig in central MN just switch over to the game!

They don't have it on the main BTN channel for Charter. And I don't get the other BTN channel... Got it up on BTN 2 Go but I hope they switch it over soon. I remember this happened last year with Charter as well and they didn't get it switched over until the first quarter was over... Pretty pathetic.

Might have to upgrade and then say ain't paying.

Called 15 minutes ago and waited. Just switched now as the gal answered. Bastards!

Mediacomm and BTN can go fark themselves. Just lovely ... I love watching an afternoon of Illinois football ... Go Illini, Go Huskies, Go Wildcats. Bad enough that BTN was carrying NW/NIU, but then our Mediacomm local access channel was also carrying the NW/NIU game. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay Mediascam and the BTN extra bucks for BTN2. Consumer Reports recently rated Mediacomm the worst cable provider in the U.S.. No argument with that. My equipment goes back on Monday.

Mediacomm and BTN can go fark themselves. Just lovely ... I love watching an afternoon of Illinois football ... Go Illini, Go Huskies, Go Wildcats. Bad enough that BTN was carrying NW/NIU, but then our Mediacomm local access channel was also carrying the NW/NIU game. I'll be damned if I'm going to pay Mediascam and the BTN extra bucks for BTN2. Consumer Reports recently rated Mediacomm the worst cable provider in the U.S.. No argument with that. My equipment goes back on Monday.

So glad I don't have to deal with mediacom anymore. Been very happy with AT&T U-Verse.

Top Bottom