Gophers Futures Bets?

WriterGoph

Reaction score
The over/under for regular season wins for the boys is 7.5 with Vegas - which I absolutely LOVE the over. Two months ago, it was +100 (even money) for the over. I guess a lot of people also loved the over, because now it's up to -125 or -130 depending which site you use. Not sure I love such heavy juice for that bet.

BUT, the Gophers are +550 to win the West! Unfortunately I dragged my feet because it was +650 a week ago. It's down to +450 on some sites, so there must be some Gopher love coming in. Regardless, I still like the +550 and love us to win the West, so I put down a band on us to make it to Indy!

If you're a gambling person, this is a good year to get behind the maroon and gold! Cannot wait to finally win the West!

The over/under for regular season wins for the boys is 7.5 with Vegas - which I absolutely LOVE the over. Two months ago, it was +100 (even money) for the over. I guess a lot of people also loved the over, because now it's up to -125 or -130 depending which site you use. Not sure I love such heavy juice for that bet.

BUT, the Gophers are +550 to win the West! Unfortunately I dragged my feet because it was +650 a week ago. It's down to +450 on some sites, so there must be some Gopher love coming in. Regardless, I still like the +550 and love us to win the West, so I put down a band on us to make it to Indy!

If you're a gambling person, this is a good year to get behind the maroon and gold! Cannot wait to finally win the West!
I’m not going to do the legwork, but what does it look like if you tease it to 8.5 wins? I still think that is a good value.

I’m not going to do the legwork, but what does it look like if you tease it to 8.5 wins? I still think that is a good value.

I agree. I looked for that alternate bet too and didn't see the option for the Gophers. They had some alternate win totals for other programs (maybe about 20), but not us.

I put money on both the over and to win the west.

If I was still able to bet on sports (thanks to Ron Desantis' personal definition of "freedom") I would bet the Over 7.5.

I also love Illinois Over 4.5

I have the over 7.5 wins at -110, and us to win the West at +550. These were placed on June 6th, so I haven't seen that much movement.

I have money on the Gophers to win the West, and also I put $1 on them winning the B1G. $1 gets me a $28 profit, but I don't expect that. What I expect is to be able to wager $25 on tOSU beating us in the B1G championship game and then I make money either way!

Oh, I also have money on Nebraska < 7.5. No way can that team win 8 games this year.
Same. I also bet Nebraska under 7.5. Did it last year and won...see no reason it won't hit again

In early July, I also booked the following:
MN over 7.5 @ +100
MN to win West @ +600
MN to win B1G @ +3000
Mo to win the Heisman @ +15000

+500 to win at Diamond Jos/Fan Duel.
I went down there Tuesday to cash in my 7 win over from last year and parlayed that to a good size bet on the 7.5 win over, and medium bet on winning the west and a small one on winning the Big Ten at 30 to 1. What equates to a good size bet to me probably isn’t that big to many folks.

I went down there Tuesday to cash in my 7 win over from last year and parlayed that to a good size bet on the 7.5 win over, and medium bet on winning the west and a small one on winning the Big Ten at 30 to 1. What equates to a good size bet to me probably isn’t that big to many folks.
Went down Wednesday.

Top Bottom