Gophers football coach P.J. Fleck's Mound vacation home lists for $2.5 million

Speaking of counting…it is not crystal clear…at least to me…but doesn’t this mean that at this moment PJ has three Twin Cities houses?
Not sure he is giving up Edina? The commute, depending where, could be a bummer to Lake Minnetonka.
Nobody wants to be in a car going to and from work each day for over an hour if you make $5 million plus each year …so you have choices…do you? Maybe he has a driver and does other things while commuting?
Does he have living quarters in Athletes Village for nights burning the midnight oil?

Where is there new house going to be? Didn't realize the Mound house was a "summer" home.
He lives in Edina and has a lake place. He was at Jerry’s Foods last week with his little dog under his arm shopping.

He lives in Edina and has a lake place. He was at Jerry’s Foods last week with his little dog under his arm shopping.
Nobody cares, but best place to spot local sports “celebrities” is apparently that store.

I have seen PJ a couple of times, Heather, Paul Molitor, Greg Jennings, and Kevin Stefanski.

Speaking of counting…it is not crystal clear…at least to me…but doesn’t this mean that at this moment PJ has three Twin Cities houses?
Not sure he is giving up Edina? The commute, depending where, could be a bummer to Lake Minnetonka.
Nobody wants to be in a car going to and from work each day for over an hour if you make $5 million plus each year …so you have choices…do you? Maybe he has a driver and does other things while commuting?
Does he have living quarters in Athletes Village for nights burning the midnight oil?
The commute from Halsted Bay (farthest bay on Tonka) to the “U” is about 35 minutes. A bit longer in heavy traffic but only snowstorms or unique accidents will push it to an hour.

The commute from Halsted Bay (farthest bay on Tonka) to the “U” is about 35 minutes. A bit longer in heavy traffic but only snowstorms or unique accidents will push it to an hour.
I wasn’t able to access the StarTribune article, did it say he’s building on Halstead Bay? I have friend that looked into a new development on that bay, maybe this is where he’s building:

No, the article did not mention Halsted Bay. I brought that up as it relates to commute time to the U from the farthest area of Lake Minnetonka.

No, the article did not mention Halsted Bay. I brought that up as it relates to commute time to the U from the farthest area of Lake Minnetonka.
47 minutes as of right now with no traffic on the map. Hell, it can take 35 minutes just to get from 394 to 94 some days.

Looks like he has the Edina house, the Lake Minnetonka house listed for sale and will be building/moving to a new home. The article says "consolidating," so I'd guess that they will sell the Edina house when they are ready to move into the new place. I don't think he's typically working 8-4:30, so I doubt the commute time is too big a problem.

Looks like he has the Edina house, the Lake Minnetonka house listed for sale and will be building/moving to a new home. The article says "consolidating," so I'd guess that they will sell the Edina house when they are ready to move into the new place. I don't think he's typically working 8-4:30, so I doubt the commute time is too big a problem.
If he has a driver sometimes too that might be nice.

I always thought I wouldn't mind a commute if I could work / someone else was driving.

Also wouldn't put it past him to have an apartment somewhere near school for those kind of all nighter situations.

Also wouldn't put it past him to have an apartment somewhere near school for those kind of all nighter situations.
You could be right, of course, but I doubt it for two reasons:

1)The Edina house is 15 to maybe 20 minutes away from the U without traffic so he wouldn't be saving much time.

2) No way Heather allows him to have a crash pad.

47 minutes as of right now with no traffic on the map. Hell, it can take 35 minutes just to get from 394 to 94 some days.
I literally drove the route that you quoted every day back and forth for a year, and still drive it frequently. But what do I know?

I literally drove the route that you quoted every day back and forth for a year, and still drive it frequently. But what do I know?
Google says 39 minutes for what it's worth (from the west end of Mound).

Top Bottom