Gophers football coach P.J. Fleck lists 'resort-style' Edina home for $3.9 million

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per STrib:

P.J. Fleck is unloading another property, but that doesn't mean the Minnesota Golden Gophers football coach is leaving us anytime soon.

Fleck and his wife, Heather, are listing their Edina house. It's the second property they've placed on the market in as many years, following the 2022 listing of their Lake Minnetonka retreat in Mound.The Edina home has served as Fleck's primary residence since he arrived in Minnesota in 2017.

"He's staying in the [metro] area. They love the Twin Cities," listing agent Heather Hansen said."The reason they sold the lake home is they just weren't using it as much with their busy schedules, and so they decided to consolidate and build something new that would work for them. They're coming to completion on that project, which is why they're selling the current home [too]."

Go Gophers!!

Conspiracy theory - he’s selling properties to fund NIL under the table. In seriousness though how do you go from pleading on the radio about how poor the NIL fund is, to landing 4-5* transfers from LSU, Clemson and Georgia all in a few months and coming off a sub .500 season?

Conspiracy theory - he’s selling properties to fund NIL under the table. In seriousness though how do you go from pleading on the radio about how poor the NIL fund is, to landing 4-5* transfers from LSU, Clemson and Georgia all in a few months and coming off a sub .500 season?

Dude. Quit asking questions.

Take the happy pill and get in the boat. The Gophers are on the positive side of the Transfer Portal ledger!
52766e11-8315-4305-8f43-1807b0fe737e_text.gif

This is a really nice home in west Edina that I have been in it's down the block from where Pitino lived and if I remember right this place was kind on a small hill. The three/four season porch was neat and my wife really enjoyed the white kitchen. Solid offering.

I don't know how someone could be confined by only 6,000 sq ft.
Well, I thought I could make it work because of the "resort facilities" outside. But, I thought about it a bit...if we truly only have 25 nice days a year in Minnesota...I'm likely to be traveling or working on some of those 25 days and I dunno. I'd feel guilty not using "the resort" often enough.

Then after the downpayment I only gotta pay $25,000 a month for house payments...no problem there. But the utilities and maintenance probably add $4,000 a month to that and I'm not sure I want to do that. Being honest, I probably gotta upgrade my car payments to live there too. I dunno...and ya, 10,000 square feet is what I'm used to.

We'll let somebody else have it.

I don't know how someone could be confined by only 6,000 sq ft.
There are days, when the Mrs is in a mood, where 60 THOUSAND Sq ft would seem too confining.

I take those quotes to mean the new place is bigger and fancier but with less outdoor amenities.

Now I want to see the new house.

But really for $3.9 million I can't believe it has an asphalt driveway.

I take those quotes to mean the new place is bigger and fancier but with less outdoor amenities.

Now I want to see the new house.

But really for $3.9 million I can't believe it has an asphalt driveway.
Asphalt is best for the 9 months when there is ice.

He also likely is moving closer to the U. The new guys always get talked into the Tonka/west Edina homes and then they realize the commute sucks.

He also likely is moving closer to the U. The new guys always get talked into the Tonka/west Edina homes and then they realize the commute sucks.
Heck some of those apartments near Dinkytown look like you would need to make PJ’s salary to afford. Blows my mind that students can live in those places.

The new "main" house is farther away. He traded the little pools for a mini ocean.

The new "main" house is farther away. He traded the little pools for a mini ocean.
Where's the new one? Thought he ditched the Minnetonka house.

Top Bottom