Gophers fall to No. 10 Michigan State at the buzzer 71-69 | Gopherhole

I watched the ILL/NE game the day before the MN/MSI game and the contrast was striking in that the latter game no team had a dominating Big.
The led to both teams having multiple second chances and many more offensive rebounds than one usually sees.
Also a large number of points were scored by both teams by shooting mid range twos. instead of long range threes and points in the paint by a Big.
MN was trounced by ILL with a dominating center and played MSU who does not have a dominating center even up.

I watched the ILL/NE game the day before the MN/MSI game and the contrast was striking in that the latter game no team had a dominating Big.
The led to both teams having multiple second chances and many more offensive rebounds than one usually sees.
Also a large number of points were scored by both teams by shooting mid range twos. instead of long range threes and points in the paint by a Big.
MN was trounced by ILL with a dominating center and played MSU who does not have a dominating center even up.
Michigan has Dickinson though, and MN beat Michigan despite a poor showing on the boards if I remember correctly. Unfortunately it doesn't look like Michigan is as good as we thought.

Top Bottom