Gophers coaches recruiting MN

Coach Callahan at Wayzata, Tonka, Orono, Rockford, and Providence today.

Oh, I get it now. It was just saying Friday and Tuesday.

I thought it was saying Friday through Tues. Doh!

I assume even the full staff out there couldn't get to every MN high school in just two days?

Which is just fine. Wonder how they chose which schools to visit?

I’d like them to get over to Moorhead and over Elinneus Davis.

Both Lakevilles are now Gopher Country. Up yours wisconsin (and anyone else)!!!
Can someone refresh me on what players Wisconsin has landed from Lakeville besides Mahlman? I know we got Leidner and I believe Boe.

I’d like them to get over to Moorhead and over Elinneus Davis.
Just picked up Illinois and Washington offers this month.

Washington doing some "retaliation" recruiting, for us taking Schuester out of their home turf? ;)

Iowa State offered back in early Oct. Kansas late Oct.

Did we "miss" this one?

Just picked up Illinois and Washington offers this month.

Washington doing some "retaliation" recruiting, for us taking Schuester out of their home turf? ;)

Iowa State offered back in early Oct. Kansas late Oct.

Did we "miss" this one?
It’s still quite early, and maybe it doesn’t matter much to not offer before some others. But seems like a deserving player, not sure it helps to wait when others are jumping in, assuming it’s a player Fleck wants.

Can someone refresh me on what players Wisconsin has landed from Lakeville besides Mahlman? I know we got Leidner and I believe Boe.
Not so much football, Nate Reuvers and Tyler Wahl both played (Wahl currently) basketball within the last couple of years.

Wisconsin nabbed three studs out of one community in about a 5 year span.

You are correct on both Leidners and Boe. Other recent P5 Lakeville players are:

Chase Androff - Nebraska (although no Gopher offer)
Riley Mahlman - Wisconsin
Bryce Benhart - Nebraska

As mentioned there's also the basketball side.

Tyler Wahl - Wisconsin
Nate Reuvers - Wisconsin

Overall, it really hasn't been that bad. I think losing out on the basketball players, plus Mahlman and Benhart has left a bad taste in the mouths of Gophers fans.

Top Bottom