Gophers Class of 2028

They keep packin them in at the main campus. This year’s roughly 7,300 first-year students and 1,700 transfer students — is the largest and most diverse incoming class in campus history. I hope PJ took the opportunity to do a little student section recruiting.

Did the freshman get free tickets to the UNC game??

I know typically they give free tickets to the first game to pique their interests but when OSU was here they did the next game since the opener was a marquee game. Don't think UNC is that level but still a quality opponent.

I love this tradition, and while it's for a good reason (increasing freshman class sizes) I am a bit bummed they stopped having the year of the class spelled out at the bottom. It made it easy to identify which year was which when walking around in Coffman where they had these hung on the walls.

Did the freshman get free tickets to the UNC game??

I know typically they give free tickets to the first game to pique their interests but when OSU was here they did the next game since the opener was a marquee game. Don't think UNC is that level but still a quality opponent.
No free tickets but my daughter was one of the first 5000 to buy a season pass and receive a free football jersey for the GOLD OUT! The student section was great last night

Top Bottom