Gophers Bateman throwing out first pitch at Orioles game (pictures)

Love, love, love seeing Gophers in the NFL. Could the last Super Bowl been any better for us Gopher fans?

Two Gophers to Tampa turns out to be quite a steal of the NFL draft.

Now, Pro Football can add Bateman and St.Juste to players two watch - a reflection of where Gopher Football is going.

You can bet that the Gophers are getting a lot of Pro attention in how they develop players with a bonus of good character development.

Last edited:

Awesome photos! Thanks!

BTW, I wonder how long before the game this happened as the crowd looks, um, sparse to say the least.
Baltimore hasn’t drawn well since the 90s, despite having a beautiful stadium

Rashod with the personal logo early on. Looking forward to the RB12 method.

Love, love, love seeing Gophers in the NFL. Could the last Super Bowl been any better for us Gopher fans?

Outside of the Vikings winning the Super Bowl....last season was pretty damn fun. Like a lot of you guys.....TB was my second favorite team for the obvious reasons. Would have been nice to see TJ get a little more play.....but he caught a few significant passes.

Looking forward to seeing RB make some noise this upcoming season.

Awesome photos! Thanks!

BTW, I wonder how long before the game this happened as the crowd looks, um, sparse to say the least.
These days there are about 20 "first pitches" at every game (slight exaggeration). They usually start them pretty early...even 20-30 minutes before the start of the game. At least that's how the Twins do it.

These days there are about 20 "first pitches" at every game (slight exaggeration). They usually start them pretty early...even 20-30 minutes before the start of the game. At least that's how the Twins do it.
Yes this is pretty accurate in my estimation. Many fans are late arrivals with quite a few coming from the bars. Fans coming in pretty steady all the way up to about the 4th inning.

Top Bottom