Gophers are making sure Darius Taylor 'has a really healthy 2024'

Yep, statistically it’s hard for a RB to make it through a season without missing time or losing a step while injured. I forget the stats but at least in the NFL the numbers are pretty stark. Hopefully the RB platoon is strong top to bottom…

So I guess the question you gotta ask yourself is, do ya feel lucky punk?
Not feeling lucky, but hopefully the depth they brought in will payoff. Not expecting to see Darius tomorrow or even through the first 3 games.

Not feeling lucky, but hopefully the depth they brought in will payoff. Not expecting to see Darius tomorrow or even through the first 3 games.

Based on everything we’ve heard (hamstring, crutches etc and so on) I’ve mentally checked out from him being available until November. Anything sooner would be a bonus!

Based on everything we’ve heard (hamstring, crutches etc and so on) I’ve mentally checked out from him being available until November. Anything sooner would be a bonus!
Let me start with I obviously know nothing about Mr. Taylor's status for tomorrow nights game. With that said, part of me wonders if this isn't a ruse to for UNC to prepare for all of our backs.

Let me start with I obviously know nothing about Mr. Taylor's status for tomorrow nights game. With that said, part of me wonders if this isn't a ruse to for UNC to prepare for all of our backs.
I fail to see how that would change anything for them. QBs with very different skill sets I can see. A RB is kinda the same all the way through

I fail to see how that would change anything for them. QBs with very different skill sets I can see. A RB is kinda the same all the way through
Generally yes. They probably have more film on Taylor in the Gopher offense though.

Being as secretive as PJ is does nothing from a competitive advantage. If it fools him think he’s doing something that helps the team then good for his peace of mind, but it does nothing to affect the outcome of the game. It’s like PJ completely discounts the entertainment importance of the games and game day experience. Fans like two deeps and a bit of info on the players. I’m hoping he’ll have the O come out like a house a fire Thursday so we can celebrate; rain and all. Then all the other nonsense matters not.

Being as secretive as PJ is does nothing from a competitive advantage. If it fools him think he’s doing something that helps the team then good for his peace of mind, but it does nothing to affect the outcome of the game. It’s like PJ completely discounts the entertainment importance of the games and game day experience. Fans like two deeps and a bit of info on the players. I’m hoping he’ll have the O come out like a house a fire Thursday so we can celebrate; rain and all. Then all the other nonsense matters not.
I think Schiano and the NFL really had an impact.

I like it. Sandbag everyone, all year. Jackson’s out, Taylor’s out, Brosmer, all the QBs, out. All the linebackers.

Maybe we’ll see something as insane as this from the flying Ligasheskys and know it’s a new day and a new dawn.

I like it. Sandbag everyone, all year. Jackson’s out, Taylor’s out, Brosmer, all the QBs, out. All the linebackers.

Maybe we’ll see something as insane as this from the flying Ligasheskys and know it’s a new day and a new dawn.

Well, it's already close.

Top Bottom