Gophers are 31 Point Favorites.

I hope that stable of running backs gets alot of run. No more than 10 carries for Potts or Bucko please PJ!

I hope that stable of running backs gets alot of run. No more than 10 carries for Potts or Bucko please PJ!
Is there a bet on O/U for carries by them? I bet he runs Potts 20+, Bucky(O) 10+. I agree with you. Save them. I'd really like to see WIley go off for about a buck 10.

Cue the Headlines -

"Gophers fail to cover the spread in victory over Bowling Green."

echoing what others have said, under Fleck I just don't think you're going to see any real blow-outs - like a 50-10 type of game. Fleck would rather have 40 minutes of possession and a bunch of 15-play drives. if it works, it's a winning formula, but it does not lead to quick strikes and a ton of points.

Cue the Headlines -

"Gophers fail to cover the spread in victory over Bowling Green."

echoing what others have said, under Fleck I just don't think you're going to see any real blow-outs - like a 50-10 type of game. Fleck would rather have 40 minutes of possession and a bunch of 15-play drives. if it works, it's a winning formula, but it does not lead to quick strikes and a ton of points.
We've beaten Oregon State ('17) and Maryland ('19) badly -- but I agree with you

Top Bottom