Gophers add graduate transfer linebacker from Abilene Christian

I hope the guy can play.

but - we are talking about a grad transfer from an FCS school that went 1-5 last year.

Seriously - what does that say about the Gopher program and its roster if people are hoping that a grad transfer from a losing FCS school is going to come in and make an impact?

I hope the guy can play.

but - we are talking about a grad transfer from an FCS school that went 1-5 last year.

Seriously - what does that say about the Gopher program and its roster if people are hoping that a grad transfer from a losing FCS school is going to come in and make an impact?
You can be an amazing linebacker and your team can suck.
By your logic NFL teams should be wary about Bateman cause our team record is bad.

I hope the guy can play.

That their fans want them to win.

You can be an amazing linebacker and your team can suck.
By your logic NFL teams should be wary about Bateman cause our team record is bad.
Small difference saying someone looks amazing when they play on a bad FCS team versus someone on a B1G team.

'Losing FCS School' means nothing about what kind of player he is. Maybe do some research on the guy first.

Forest Lake had a offensive lineman get recruited a few years ago to Wisconsin and a few years ago Forest Lake never won a game all season.

Good or great players can be on bad teams. This isn’t golf where it’s all on you. I just hope this guy will be good as others are saying or Minnesota is screwed.

I hope the guy can play.

Khalil Mack says hello.

Here’s some video.

Idaho was pretty crappy when Mike Iupati was there.
Robert Tonyan played on an 0-11 Indiana State team.

I have no idea if this kid can play but there are strong players on bad teams. Heck, I don't even know if Abiline Christian is a bad team, it's a weird year, 3 of their losses are to BCS schools.

Well, I saw him near the QB a few times in the video, so he already seems to have a better understanding of the game than what i've seen from the Gophers on field this year.

FBS school...try again
I’m sorry here let me compile you a list

Kurt Warner N. Iowa
Phil Simms Morehead St.
Jerry Rice
Terrell Owens
Shannon Sharpe
Aeneas Williams
Jared Allen
Michael Strahan
Deacon Jones
Walter Payton