Gophers (-3) point favorites against Iowa

A coin flip on a neutral field seems right

Close - 32.5 which is still crazy low. That said, if I was going to bet on this game I would probably be inclined to take the under.
I wouldn’t touch. It’s a sucker bet

Iowa gained like 115 yards last week and scored 24
Minnesota threw for less than 100 and scored 31

This game could finish with less than 300 total yards and be over 32.5

Agree. Will be fully dictated by if drives end in TDs or FGs and turnovers leading to field position.
I wouldn’t touch. It’s a sucker bet

Iowa gained like 115 yards last week and scored 24
Minnesota threw for less than 100 and scored 31

This game could finish with less than 300 total yards and be over 32.5

Close - 32.5 which is still crazy low. That said, if I was going to bet on this game I would probably be inclined to take the under.
Totally. Especially with the weather conditions. I won't bet it for the reasons some guy lists below, but this does have all the makings of 13-10, 17-13, etc.

Totally. Especially with the weather conditions. I won't bet it for the reasons some guy lists below, but this does have all the makings of 13-10, 17-13, etc.
Correct! I wouldn’t bet the over either

Correct! I wouldn’t bet the over either
could absolutely be one that ends up 10-10 or 14-14 and heads to OT as well where you get beat as well. would imagine there won't be many scoring plays at all, just depends what variety they are and I'd imagine there will be lots of going for it if you're in plus territory and a short yardage play based on what it sounds like the weather will be like.

Top Bottom