GopherHolers, Heads Up!

DL65

Reaction score
I'll be conducting my 4th Annual GopherHole Unscientific Survey shortly after the LOI Signing Day.

For those of you new to GopherHole, I conduct an annual survey as a means of introducing GopherHolers to one another and at the same time provide snapshots in demographics of those who frequent this site. That said, I know many GopherHolers frequent other websites, and I encourage you to invite other message board respondents to visit GopherHole and join us in the survey and the topics it produces. I've tweaked some of the previous years questions and eliminated others. I'll include a question that GopherLady suggested after last year's survey.

I hope those who have participated in years past will do so again. To our new members, it's an opportunity to introduce yourselves and enjoy the fun survey. I have the results from the previous three years and they will be utilized for comparison purposes.

The Unscientific Survey will be open for approximately two weeks or when responses cease. Survey results will be posted before the end of next month.

Go Gophers!!

DL65, we look forward to this every year and are so appreciative of the work you put in to it.

Top Bottom