GopherHolers - a warning that Bret Bielema's cocky mug will be looking at us soon

GopherHole Staff

GopherHole Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Just a heads up that we will be fulfilling the second half of our 2009 bet with our friends over at Buckyville.com starting Sunday. For those that are not familiar with our ongoing bet with Buckyville.com, here is a recap:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=9023

Hopefully the boys in maroon and gold can go in to Madison next Saturday and bring back the Axe as well as a beautiful Gopher banner on Buckyville.com, and if that happens, we'll want the GH community assisting in designing a banner that will represent our program and board well.

I'll be taking next week off from this site, except for picking the fake money picks.

I just don't think I can wasted that much time at work cleaning up vomit off my keyboard looking at that banner.

Simple Solution

I'll be taking next week off from this site, except for picking the fake money picks.

I just don't think I can wasted that much time at work cleaning up vomit off my keyboard looking at that banner.

Install an add-on to your browser that will block all images. Problems solved. It's easy to allow images for other sites, but you can fully block all images on G.Hole, at least for the week.

:cool02::cool02:

Install an add-on to your browser that will block all images. Problems solved. It's easy to allow images for other sites, but you can fully block all images on G.Hole, at least for the week.

:cool02::cool02:

Good idea. I already have Ad Sweeper running. Does anyone have a Nad Sweeper app?

which practical jokes have you played on your coworker lately?

which practical jokes have you played on your coworker lately?

Turns out he's from Rice Lake and went to the U so he is a Gopher fan. But he's also a Packer fan, so daily I change the wallpaper on his computer, change all the sounds on his computer to the Vikings horn, etc.

Just juvenile, harmless crap. He's a good guy.

always wondered who that infamous WWF wrestler really was

I just hope whoever made this deal from the GopherHole has a banner ready for the Badgers that is at least as disturbing as that one. We're way past due for some good luck in this series, not to mention a win.

I don't see the banner up.

:(

The executive committee of Buckyville will meet to consider an appropriate sanction.

I don't see the banner up.

:(

The executive committee of Buckyville will meet to consider an appropriate sanction.

It's been up on the front page of GopherHole.com since yesterday, as agreed upon. Please don't rub it in!

My apologies. I didn't see it on the front page. I may have been having cache problems with my browser.

What poster said "I wished we played football like Becky"? Lifetime ban.

I'm actually starting to get a kick out of Bielema and he's a good coach so I'm not going to dump on him too much, but he looks to be the bastard child of Gorilla Monsoon and a truck-stop waitress. My mother used to warn me when I made a face that my face might freeze that way. I think Bielema's mug actually froze on goofy. I don't think he could spell "cat" if you spotted him the "c" and the "a," but he's kept it going in Wisconsin.

Just a heads up that we will be fulfilling the second half of our 2009 bet with our friends over at Buckyville.com starting Sunday. For those that are not familiar with our ongoing bet with Buckyville.com, here is a recap:

http://www.forums.gopherhole.com/boards/showthread.php?t=9023

Hopefully the boys in maroon and gold can go in to Madison next Saturday and bring back the Axe as well as a beautiful Gopher banner on Buckyville.com, and if that happens, we'll want the GH community assisting in designing a banner that will represent our program and board well.

The Iowa Hawkeyes are interested in making a similar wager, where do we sign up?

The Iowa Hawkeyes are interested in making a similar wager, where do we sign up?

We've asked Iowa site administrators for a similar ongoing bet in basketball, but haven't heard back from them despite numerous attempts spread out over a number of years. If you can facilitate this bet we would be appreciative. Thanks in advance.

We've asked Iowa site administrators for a similar ongoing bet in basketball, but haven't heard back from them despite numerous attempts spread out over a number of years. If you can facilitate this bet we would be appreciative. Thanks in advance.

I contacted them and they said....We know we are terrible at basketball, we would never do such a foolish thing. They were wondering why you thought it was a good idea to do it in football? This is a football board correct? Why are we talking about basketball? We are terrible in basketball, we know that. You're terrible in football, why dont you know that?

I contacted them and they said....We know we are terrible at basketball, we would never do such a foolish thing. They were wondering why you thought it was a good idea to do it in football? This is a football board correct? Why are we talking about basketball? We are terrible in basketball, we know that. You're terrible in football, why dont you know that?

Really? Can you post those e-mails, and the contact information for whom you received this?

I can't stop you from your idiotic trolling, but I will call you a liar.

Really? Can you post those e-mails, and the contact information for whom you received this?

I can't stop you from your idiotic trolling, but I will call you a liar.

Spoke to them on the phone. Trust me gopher trolls ALL OVER iowa boards. Call me what you like. Why dont we grab a breakfast sometime and we'll see what you know about BigTen Football

Spoke to them on the phone. Trust me gopher trolls ALL OVER iowa boards. Call me what you like. Why dont we grab a breakfast sometime and we'll see what you know about BigTen Football

Only if you pay and after we talk BigTen we'll see what you know about Sun Belt football.

Really? Is that why you sent me a PM on 9/30? Sorry dude, but I'm married with two children. This is GopherHole, and not e-harmony. But good luck with that.

Please don't make this bet again this year or we will be humiliated for another year. Or if we do make the bet, at least make the same bet for the basketball season. We will smoke them this year in hoops!

Please don't make this bet again this year or we will be humiliated for another year. Or if we do make the bet, at least make the same bet for the basketball season. We will smoke them this year in hoops!

I agree with your second sentence.

Top Bottom