GopherHole Podcast - The Good (Running game), The Bad (Penalties) and lack of a...

GopherLady

Reaction score
signature win to get the fanbase engaged. Also, for those of you who have asked, we are up on iTunes now!!!

Sean Hoffman and I also talk about the win at Illinois, the restraining orders, and more. As always, would love to hear your feedback, or anything you'd like us to talk about next week. Thanks!

<a class="embedly-card" href="http://www.1500espn.com/gopherhole-2/2016/10/gopherhole-pod-step-one-bowl-eligible-step-two-january-1st-bowl-game-ep-4/">Step one, bowl eligible; Step two, January 1st bowl game? (ep. 4) - 1500 ESPN Twin Cities</a><script async src="//cdn.embedly.com/widgets/platform.js" charset="UTF-8"></script>

Itunes podcast.jpg

thanks for this. you guys do a nice job. i like how you turn it around a day after the game.

thanks for this. you guys do a nice job. i like how you turn it around a day after the game.

Thank you, appreciate your kind words! We actually had it done yesterday (way too on the ball) - just took a bit to get up. Next week we'll be recording on Sunday though!

Top Bottom