Gopherhole Fantasy Football League

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
I'm just testing the waters to see if there would be any interest in a Gopherhole Fantasy Football League. I would be willing to set up a free league through ESPN and handle the Commish duties unless someone else wanted the responsibilities.

My thoughts would be a full PPR scoring system with the following roster format:

QB - 1
RB - 1
WR - 1
Flex - 3 (RB/WR/TE)
TE - 1
PK - 1
DE - 1
Bench - 6

We could use a traditional scoring format:

Pa TD - 4
RuTD - 6
RecTD - 6
PaYds - 1 point every 25 yards
RuYds - 0.1 points per yard
RecYds - 0.1 points per yard

DE/Special Teams and Kicking points could also follow traditional values.

Snake Drafts are the easiest online format and generally only take 45 minutes to complete. If interested, send me a PM and if we get 10-12 guys/gals that want in, I'll have everyone send me their E-mail, get the league set up and send out Invites. Thanks!

I'll be honest. I didn't understand about half of the OP. never been a fantasy sports person. I wish you good luck with your venture, but count me out.

I'll be honest. I didn't understand about half of the OP. never been a fantasy sports person. I wish you good luck with your venture, but count me out.

I'm firmly against participating in any activity including the label "fantasy" that does not involve full frontal nudity.

I'm firmly against participating in any activity including the label "fantasy" that does not involve full frontal nudity.
I planned to name the league "Porky's Revenge" if that makes any difference.

Top Bottom