Gopher Wide Receivers

Bayfieldgopher

Reaction score
Clearly the weak part of the roster. Losing CAB was like a kick in the groin. Outside of Geary, I think the whole bunch will return, barring transfers. Plus BSF. At this point, there is very little to get excited about with the three incoming WR's.

Its obvious that AK needs better WR talent to throw to. Based on the past two years reluctance to throw the ball, its going to be difficult for PJ to bring in top WR's to improve the WR roster.

PJ must revamp his O philosophy and be more willing to throw in order to be in a better spot to boost the WR corp.

Daniel Jackson is already good....and should only get better. And Brockington looks like the real deal too. We don't know what we have with some of the younger guys yet.

Need a different OC in order to recruit new WR. Any recruit watching this game, just lost interest.

Need a different OC in order to recruit new WR. Any recruit watching this game, just lost interest.
We actually had one at the game today that is committed to another school. Cold as shit and a Stone Age passing game. I don't like our chances.

We actually had one at the game today that is committed to another school. Cold as shit and a Stone Age passing game. I don't like our chances.
But maybe he's an introvert and does't like attention.

Our OC is doing nothing to develop our passing game. Not happy with Kirk. How many times did we go deep until last drive and even then. How did iowa get in postition to kick winning field goal? Something called an explosive pass play. Someone needs a good kick in the butt to get this passing game in gear. Sure we run effectively but even with Mo its hard to go 80 yards all running.

Top Bottom