Gopher vs Badger mathcups

I'll give you the Bruiser comments even though I don't totally agree... but your comments about Jackson and Brust taking Andre and Coleman's minutes is f-ing ridiculous, you have truly gone off the deep end. EVERY SINGLE one of my Badger friends would admit that Andre is far and away the best PG currently playing on either of these teams. You should just stop posting here. No better yet, stop watching all basketball period, you clearly have no idea of what you are watching.

I hope we win just so I can see what your reaction is. You probably wont' show your face, or say something like "the Badgers gave it away, this team still hasn't proven it can win a big game."

Did you see Andre's last 2 games? He is not equipped with PG skills...You know, like dribbling, passing...He's a 2 guard miss-cast as a PG. He's gotten exposed in the last 2 games with 10 turnovers. I doubt Jackson and Brust have 10 turnovers in the Big Season. if Welch and an Ahanmisi are getting minutes, Brust and Jackson certainly would.

Tubby has an ugly mustache, Bo is just plain ugly.

Top Bottom