nooram

Leave my member out of it!
Reaction score
Ticket Info Here

• Date: Dec. 9-10, 2011
  • Schedule of game on December 9:
    • Florida State vs. Purdue @ 5pm
    • Minnesota vs. Iowa State @ 7pm

I hope the Gophers play the way they did in the last three sets against Washington. I assume Tabberson will start, but I still think McNeil has more upside.

This is such a favorable bracket to make the Final Four, especially due to the home court advantage. All 3 possible opponents are quality teams, but they're all very beatable if the Gophers play well. I'd stick with Tabberson for now, but switch to McNeil if the offense starts slow. Hopefully Harms can continue her confidence from Saturday night.

The tournament is wide open at this point, somebody needs to seize the opportunity...hopefully not Penn State.

$25.00 a ticket for the game Friday. Kind of high.

$25.00 a ticket for the game Friday. Kind of high.

Those tickets are for both Friday and Saturday sessions. Friday only tickets go on sale Friday morning.

Those tickets are for both Friday and Saturday sessions. Friday only tickets go on sale Friday morning.

The same people who complain about ticket prices for any college sporting events are the same people who think nothing of blowing $50 (or more) in the bar.

For a regional, the ticket prices are pretty cheap! There is the whole regular season for cheap tickets.

The same people who complain about ticket prices for any college sporting events are the same people who think nothing of blowing $50 (or more) in the bar.

I try to keep my bar tab under $50.00. Considering this is as good as volleyball gets I guess it's not too high.

Thanks for the clarification NateDawgUM

Top Bottom