Gopher Volleyball 2022 Season

One thing I’m noticing (besides everybody being awesome) is that CC is yielding to Kilkelly

Wow! They did it. Two top ten wins on the road. I believe they tie for 3rd place in the Conf. I hope the seeding committee rewards them. Go Gophers!

Gophers came to play tonight. This team that showed up tonight is the team that could win a national championship.
3rd or 4th in the Big Ten; that’s a good team. Shaffmaster gets lots of wins for the program - just as I have long said.

I don’t care even a little bit about national championship talk; but I do care that this program under Hugh has always put up lots of wins, given fans lots to cheer for, and is a really good volleyball team relative to the 343 other volleyball teams in the NCAA.

Go Gophers!

Wow! They did it. Two top ten wins on the road. I believe they tie for 3rd place in the Conf. I hope the seeding committee rewards them. Go Gophers!
The Big Ten analysts say the Gophers finish in 3rd because they have the tie breakers over Ohio State. That is a good accomplishment after some low points in the middle of the season. They finished strongly and are playing great volleyball going into the tournament.

The Big Ten analysts say the Gophers finish in 3rd because they have the tie breakers over Ohio State. That is a good accomplishment after some low points in the middle of the season. They finished strongly and are playing great volleyball going into the tournament.
And they finished 3rd with a 2-1 record against the two teams ahead of them.

After two top ten victories and with our SOS, no doubt we get a top 8 seed. Landfair B1G POY? Booth gets some nods at FOY.
I absolutely love Booth, but I don’t think she has a chance at FOY. Should she? Maybe… if we gave her as many chances as last night the whole year, it would be much more realistic

I absolutely love Booth, but I don’t think she has a chance at FOY. Should she? Maybe… if we gave her as many chances as last night the whole year, it would be much more realistic
Uh, Eva Hudson has FOY locked up, doesn’t she?

They obviously can't get a top 4 seed, so unless there is an upset in their part of the bracket, it will just be the first two rounds hosting at the Pav.

Will be interesting to see who they get paired up with for the Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight rounds!

Come on Gophers!! You have the talent to make the Final Four. Let's F Go!!

Must be, unless they somehow went down to after 8 "3 seeds".
I wasn't sure if it could've been someone like Oregon, but nope... well I don't agree with this but we'll show that we should've been higher (hopefully)

FinPWl6XgAA5DE8.jpg

FinMnVtXwAA3iLg.jpeg

FinJhzaXoAE_I9S.jpg

FinHiKSWIAAR3gQ.jpg

Top Bottom