Gopher VICTORY WALK

icepirate13

"11 Nagurskis would be murder
Reaction score
Let all of us, and I mean all 50,000 Real GG fans, turn out for the Victory Walk.
Let's show the guys how much we are behind them. I will see ya all there @ 5 pm sharp! Go Gophers

I haven't been down there yet and am wondering where the best place is to take in the Victory Walk?

We will be there, which is the best bar to hit after?

I've been happily surprised with how many fans turn up for the victory walk for 11 am games. With the late start time I'm guessing there will be a pretty impressive atmosphere (like the Air Force game, but with costumes/warmer clothes) for the victory walk. Lets make it happen.

Hopeful

Will Eric Decker will be able to walk on Saturday... I hope so, everyone should plan to get out there and let him know how much we appreciate all his great play and leadership. Will be there with bells on.

Gotta Go.

I agree, no good excuse to not be there for Victory Walk for a night game....

I also agree with showing #7 a nice ovation when he walks? by...maybe an "Er-ic Deck-er clap clap clapclapclap..."

+5, Have been to all the victory walks past 3 years and everyone that goes’ to the game with our tickets has a blast and enjoys the excitement and being able to be close to the team.

Top Bottom