GOPHER UNIFORM WEBSITE- gopherjerseys.com

Reaction score
For those of you interested in Gopher football uniforms or Gopher football history in general, please check out our website at gopherjerseys.com

We are about 85% complete at this point and have the largest and most important collection of game worn Gopher uniforms on the planet including many important pieces of Gopher football history from the 1940s to today.

gopherjerseys.com

TY, Gopherdroppings

wow, extremely cool website. Thanks for sharing! How the hell did you get some of that stuff?

I thought the link was going to be for cheap knockoff jerseys from the Far East. Very cool, lot of great history that I hope the next uniform will utilize.
6582102.jpg

1495654.jpg

Attachments

• 6582102.jpg
    6582102.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 4

The site is awesome. I still have my Gopher helmet I bought from you guys when you had that minivan full of helmets you rescued. Great job!

Good stuff. Look at the transformation of the inside of the helmets over the years. Thanks for posting

Perhaps you could keep the flow of merchandise coming into your organization by connecting some sort of incentive for players to deal with you exclusively. I don’t know, maybe something college aged kids really like… Hmmm. I know. Talk to some local tattoo parlors that might be willing to trade their services for some of those jerseys. Whattayathink?

:)

All jokes aside… great website and love the material. The pic with the Mason-era helmets in the mini-van is priceless. Thanks for sharing the link... clearly the right audience here.

Seriously...a Lamanzer Williams jersey...when i was younger I would have murdered for that thing!!

Hell I would still probably chop someone's arm off for it...its a must have!

edit: BTW Crystal sucks...New Hope for the win ;)

Thanks to everyone for the kind words about our website. We've added a few jerseys since yesterday and are in the process of buying a few more and have a ton that aren't on our site yet. Keep checking back for new content as we're always working to add more. BTW, Lamanzer is a friend of mine and a hell of a nice guy. He's coaching high school ball in Michigan. We could use a pass rusher like him next year...

Go Gophers! Gopherdroppings

gopherjerseys.com

He is a friend of yours...next time you see him swipe me a jersey ;)

Love the site man! Nostalgia at its finest :)

Gopherjerseys.com made uni-watch.com this morning thanks to John Thompson who referred us. If you're a forum member here John, Thank You! Uni-watch has tons of info on uniforms of all sports and worth a read.

Gopherdroppings

Top Bottom