Gopher Uniform History

Reaction score
For the few of you interested in Golden Gopher uniform history, we've updated our history section with much more detail. More info and more photos broken down by uniform era. I've seen our site referenced quite a few times here, but I rarely post. I'll attempt to be more active now that time permits. We don't sell anything or seek donations, we just love Gopher unis. We've been collecting for ages and have been profiled by Phil Hecken at Uni-Watch.com Check us out if you haven't yet, or come back if you've seen us before. Go Gophers!

www.gopherjerseys.com

Keep up the good work! You guys do an awesome job over there! :clap:

For the few of you interested in Golden Gopher uniform history, we've updated our history section with much more detail. More info and more photos broken down by uniform era. I've seen our site referenced quite a few times here, but I rarely post. I'll attempt to be more active now that time permits. We don't sell anything or seek donations, we just love Gopher unis. We've been collecting for ages and have been profiled by Phil Hecken at Uni-Watch.com Check us out if you haven't yet, or come back if you've seen us before. Go Gophers!

www.gopherjerseys.com

Awesome collection. Anything for sale?
Isn't there a University surplus sale each year? I would imagine you guys are on top of that.

For the few of you interested in Golden Gopher uniform history, we've updated our history section with much more detail. More info and more photos broken down by uniform era. I've seen our site referenced quite a few times here, but I rarely post. I'll attempt to be more active now that time permits. We don't sell anything or seek donations, we just love Gopher unis. We've been collecting for ages and have been profiled by Phil Hecken at Uni-Watch.com Check us out if you haven't yet, or come back if you've seen us before. Go Gophers! www.gopherjerseys.com

Are you looking to add any to your collection? I have a Mason era and 2 Brewster era jerseys I may be willing to part with.

Barnboy, Sorry, but nothing is for sale. We rarely, if ever sell anything from our collection.

FreakyDeke, my personal email is [email protected] You can email me with what you've got, and I'll get back to you by tomorrow if we need it or not. Thank you!

Awesome collection. Anything for sale?
Isn't there a University surplus sale each year? I would imagine you guys are on top of that.

I am going to be eBay'ing a few of my Gopher items in the next few days. Will have some game worn jerseys- Mason era Nike's, Mason/Wacker era Champion, a throwback game uniform (pants, jersey, helmet) from a team captain of the '06 squad and some other random Gopher items. Will post a link here when I go live. Wish I could keep it all, but as they say in Animal House-- "we need the dues".

Droppings- great collection. Bought a helmet from you a few years back that graces our tailgate each week. Awesome collection for you!

Top Bottom