Gopher Undercover TV Series Premieres Wednesday on FSN

GoAUpher

Section 246
Reaction score
http://www.gophersports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/080511aaa.html

More 3 Penny Goodness in the form of the longer TV specials that we were told about earlier in the year.

The following is a look at the full schedule for Gopher Undercover:
August 10 – After Twins Postgame Live
August 17 – After Twins Postgame Live
August 24 – After Twins postgame Live
August 31 – After Twins Postgame Live (afternoon game)

Awesome.

If only I had FSN.. =/

Awesome.

If only I had FSN.. =/

This is also my problem. I'm going to respond to the Gophers Football FB post about this and ask if the episodes will also be making their way onto YouTube for those of us not in the viewing area or without DVR's to record it if not able to watch it live.

I'm sure they will make their way onto the Big Ten Network at some point.

These will be hard to DVR as they are after Twins live postgame, which I am not sure go to an exact time, but more so depending on when the game gets over. Please tell me i am wrong.

These will be hard to DVR as they are after Twins live postgame, which I am not sure go to an exact time, but more so depending on when the game gets over. Please tell me i am wrong.
Yes and no. You should be able to set the recording easily enough. Just make sure you alter the "end" time for the recording to happen 1 or 2 hours after the scheduled end time for the show. That should cover you for all but the most epic slow or extra innings games.

Are these going to be online at some point as well for us out of the state? I hope so.

FSN has the "Becoming Wild" series on the MN Wild (I think that's what it's called) and the Wild has the entire episodes available for viewing right off of the Wild web site. Hopefully the u will post these gopher episodes on goldengophergridiron.com(?) as well.

The U has a vested interest in people seeing these videos, I would expect they will put them on line sooner or later. I suppose they could put them on the Gold Zone, but then a lot of people wouldn't see them, and the promotional benefit would be lost.

Top Bottom