Gopher TV Show

SMU GOPHS FAN

Reaction score
I know Kill will be doing a weekly radio show but does anyone know if he will be doing a show on FSN like they did with Brewster?

Yes, 99% sure this will continue. It will be shown on both FSN and BTN. I'd expect the first one to air the week of the USC game. Generally they aired on either Wednesday or Thursday depending on what network you were watching it on.

Tonight! 9:30 on Foxsports North. The Show is Gopher Undercover: Behind the Scenes of The Jerry Kill Era. An awfull title. I think I heard the Big 10 mention a show like In My Office a show with Coach Kill. Heard it cannont find anything on it. Maybe that is Big 10 version of the same show.

Tonight! 9:30 on Foxsports North. The Show is Gopher Undercover: Behind the Scenes of The Jerry Kill Era. An awfull title. I think I heard the Big 10 mention a show like In My Office a show with Coach Kill. Heard it cannont find anything on it. Maybe that is Big 10 version of the same show.

No, this is a totally different show than the "Gopher Football with Jerry Kill" show. The one airing tonight will be comprised of segments of the 3 Penny Films Webisodes they have been putting together throughout the spring & fall.

Also, the "Step Into My Office" show on BTN is different that both of the other shows mentioned. Mike Hall from BTN hosts this show and it sounds like it will be basically a 1-1 interview of each BT coach delving more into the life story and personality of each coach. The show will air weekly, and my guess is each week will feature a different BT coach through the 12 weeks of the football season.

"Gopher Football with Jerry Kill" should be back this year also on FSN, airing weekly. Again, a completely different show than the other two referenced. The format will be the same - a look back at the previous game, and insights and features as well as a look ahead to the next opponent.

While it may be old news, it was a great half hour. You get the story from Kline, Limegrove. From Kill's battle with Cancer. Find a way, the game of football save my life. This led to a feature with Connor Cosgove, and the players reactition.
A feature with Rallis and Beal in their apartment. Both have vision boards. Again right from the players mouth. 90% of the game is mental.
A feature on Al's breakfast and fan reaction to the open practices. Again more opinion on Kill and the program. Its was center around the spring game, but at the very least it was 30 minutes of Gopher Football.

Top Bottom