Gopher tickets

gopherhoopsguy

Reaction score
I am not a season ticket holder but attend gophers games every year. For the fans who actually buy tickets will u be attending next year?
I will not until Coyle or Kaler are fired.

Sorry players who stay!

I am not a season ticket holder but attend gophers games every year. For the fans who actually buy tickets will u be attending next year?

Sorry players who stay!

I bought 4 season tickets the day Mason was fired. I expanded that to 7 when late this year when I figured out the 3 in front of me were available. Section 211 $300 donation. After having time to cool down I've decided to not renew. I will always love the Gophs but going to take a show me approach. Show me that this embarrassing process was the right thing to do. Loyalty doesn't matter much for us ticket buyers anymore. When I'm ready to return sadly I'll have my pick of seats.

4 Season Tickets and not renewing.

I have been a season ticket holder since well before Claeys, Coyle, Kaler, and any of the current players were around. My fandom does not rise or fall based on their presence or lack of it. When they're all gone, I'll still be here. I will renew without question.

30+ year season ticket holder. Likely not renewing this year. Going to let the sting cool off for a while before deciding but it's not looking likely.

I'll be attending......but it will unlikely be through season tickets. I've been happy to pay out the nose for the these tickets.....knowing that I could get single game tickets way cheaper. I'll renew them when things have been corrected.

Sorry players who stay!

Same boat here. I usually go through the U when I buy tickets or sometimes the 2 game packages but won't be attending this coming year. Just can't support this administration and like you, feel sorry for the players, but can't spend my hard earned money on program that can never get out of its own way.

Why are we asking this question now? Ask the question when the decision has to be made sometime in the spring. All we are hearing now sounds similar to all the players who are going to transfer.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I have four tickets, I can 100% tell I am going down to two tickets for sure and about 75% sure of dropping all four.

I have been a season ticket holder since well before Claeys, Coyle, Kaler, and any of the current players were around. My fandom does not rise or fall based on their presence or lack of it. When they're all gone, I'll still be here. I will renew without question.

Same here. Program still needs support and it's still the sport I choose to spend my dough on.

I'll be there, but I would have been there no matter what... so it's not very telling either way for me.

Section 112, not renewing after this fiasco. Will only be going to the Iowa game in Iowa City as it is tradition with a group of us.

4 season tickets and not renewing as long as Coyle and Kahler are still there.

4 tickets, unlikely renewing those. Will probably buy a 3 pack for 2 people, and do a little fall bird hunting the other weekends instead.

3 tickets, yes I'll be renewing regardless of who is prez or AD. I am a supporter of the University Football team and walk around with shirts that say so. I however am not a fan or supporter of Kahler and am not walking around with pictures of him on my clothes...

Why are we asking this question now? Ask the question when the decision has to be made sometime in the spring. All we are hearing now sounds similar to all the players who are going to transfer.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

Because I do not believe in this Administration and will not support it. I am not an alum, but have been a multi-sport season ticket holder for many years. I am voting with my dollars, the Kaler/Coyle team needs to go. Until then, I have many weekends to spend my time and money otherwise now.

7 tickets and most likely not renewing. I see the suspensions being upheld, so 9 of 10 players gone. 5+ transfers and a poor recruiting class. So basically losing lots of talent and not being able to replace it. Big dip in performance. However that is not the reason I'll cancel. The administration handled this so poorly that the only way I can show my displeasure is withholding money. Next year ticket sales will drop, and I suspect the following as well, no matter who the coach is.

This is the first time I've ever had to think about it.

And I will think about it.

Taking a wait-and-see approach.

My strategy is to try to game a parking place in Lot 37 (no space licensing fees), while dropping my stadium tickets. This way I can reinvest my sayings in the BB program (which is back on the rails); continue with the important social work of pre-gaming, and finally, avoid the inevitable FB sh*t-show for the next couple of seasons.
A classic portfolio allocation rebalance! :clap:

I will definitely renew. No question. I am a Gopher football fan. I fully support the next coach and all the players who choose to stay.

Bought 4 outdoor club seats when the new stadium opened, supporting the program or so I thought at the time. I live on the east coast and for a while enjoyed bringing my kids to town, eating at Al's Breakfast on Saturday morning, wandering around campus before the game. But eventually interest diminished as the team became bad under Brewster and then recovered to only middling, and it made no sense to keep 4 tickets that no one really wanted. There have been good seats on StubHub for a long time and there will be for the foreseeable future. I won't be buying season tickets.

The Minnesota football program perfectly reflects the priorities of the state of Minnesota, as do the regents and the University president. The AD will hire someone who may win the press conference and will probably be more socially acceptable than Claeys. But a 50 year pattern is hard to break, and I'm not betting that it does anytime soon. Although it used to pain me to say so because it is my alma mater, the University of Minnesota is thoroughly mediocre, down to the foundation. The sequence of events from Teague's hiring to today proves this again.

Bought 4 outdoor club seats when the new stadium opened, supporting the program or so I thought at the time. I live on the east coast and for a while enjoyed bringing my kids to town, eating at Al's Breakfast on Saturday morning, wandering around campus before the game. But eventually interest diminished as the team became bad under Brewster and then recovered to only middling, and it made no sense to keep 4 tickets that no one really wanted. There have been good seats on StubHub for a long time and there will be for the foreseeable future. I won't be buying season tickets.

The Minnesota football program perfectly reflects the priorities of the state of Minnesota, as do the regents and the University president. The AD will hire someone who may win the press conference and will probably be more socially acceptable than Claeys. But a 50 year pattern is hard to break, and I'm not betting that it does anytime soon. Although it used to pain me to say so because it is my alma mater, the University of Minnesota is thoroughly mediocre, down to the foundation. The sequence of events from Teague's hiring to today proves this again.

I keep wanting to move up to the club but the price jump was a bit too high.

Top Bottom