Gopher Tailgating Gear

Breakin' The Plane

Reaction score
One of my pet peeves when I had season tickets was how difficult it was to find Gopher-branded tailgate items/supplies. Was at Sam's Club in Maple Grove yesterday and was pretty impressed with the amount of Gopher stuff they had on display. Big U of M canopy, heavy-duty Gopher camp chairs, zero gravity loungers, umbrellas, outdoor blankets (whatever that means), plastic plates and I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting (No, I don't work for Sam's Club). Just in case anyone is looking.

Thanks. Costco used to have great gopher plate pack.

Maybe they will sell tickets too!!

One of my pet peeves when I had season tickets was how difficult it was to find Gopher-branded tailgate items/supplies. Was at Sam's Club in Maple Grove yesterday and was pretty impressed with the amount of Gopher stuff they had on display. Big U of M canopy, heavy-duty Gopher camp chairs, zero gravity loungers, umbrellas, outdoor blankets (whatever that means), plastic plates and I'm sure there's more that I'm forgetting (No, I don't work for Sam's Club). Just in case anyone is looking.
Don’t try buying anything related to the Gophers at the Stillwater Kohls. All badger/cheesehead crap. Stop shopping there years ago

I would typically see gopher tailgate tents at Costco and Dicks but until last year, wasn’t in the market for one.

My existing tent ripped and bent so I figured I’d finally pick up a Gopher themed tent last year… and couldn’t fine one anywhere. I’ll be on the lookout again in the coming weeks.

I would typically see gopher tailgate tents at Costco and Dicks but until last year, wasn’t in the market for one.

My existing tent ripped and bent so I figured I’d finally pick up a Gopher themed tent last year… and couldn’t fine one anywhere. I’ll be on the lookout again in the coming weeks.
Tent at Sam's is $199 in case you're wondering.

Same problem with my Gopher tent. I opted for a “neutral color/non team” tent and hoping the company put their money into a quality tent vs putting their money into licensing.

Top Bottom